WordPress – Developer Requirement
WordPress Candidates : 5 no. (3 + 2)
Job Roles & responsibility
Development of quality modules & websites using clean coding method, coordinating with the team members, Meeting timelines and self motivated.
Desired Candidate Job Profile
- Hands-on experience with Core PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS, JQuery.
- Good Hands on Open Source.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead development team & ready to accept challenges of the project deadline.
- Should be good with English Communication.
- Able to work independently, on a team and in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to learn from and share knowledge with others.
- Object oriented programming using PHP is a plus.
Experience: Min. 1 years of Experience
(If you have skills and not matching with experience range feel free to send your resume our recruiters are scanning profile and looking for a spark)
Salary: Based on individual performance and Skills.
- Latest Resume
- Passport Size Photo
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Total Year of Experience
- Immediate Contact Number
- Portfolio / Website URL’s
SmartFish Work Environment
- Adapt to new advanced technology
- Friendly and informal work environment
- Excellent and Helpful staff
- Opportunity to reach at top level, for team leading and Project leading.
- Employee friendly HR policy.